Sunday, June 2, 2013

Few moments

Few moments

Few moments i can never forget ,
    few moments which i could never get,
        few moments i live forever,
            few moments just come never,
few stolen moments i love,
    few fishy moments i shove,
        few happy moments i share ,
            few adventurous moments of my dare,
few loveful moments of love of first sight,
    few angry moments of my college fight,
        few caring moments of my mother's care,
            few snatchy moments for my sister's share,
few respectful moments with my dad,
    few lively moments with friends i had,
        few childish moments with the kids,
            few honoured moments for good deeds,
    few romantic moments with my wife,
            just these few moments make my life.....


-pavan..

No comments:

Post a Comment