Sunday, June 2, 2013

Waiting to be myself

Waiting to be myself

I am waiting to be myself,
 with no study books on my shelf,
  waiting for the days that time,
   when my life will only be mine.
I would be free to my wish,
 i would have what i want in my dish,
  when there will be no limit to play,
   whether be it night or day,
Sitting in midnight i imagine,
  that day of my life,
  when my wish will be all,
   everything will be present on my call],
That day when i won't have to study,
 won't have live in room custody,
  when there will be no books,
   mom will not give angry looks,
I will roam around with my friends ,
 looking around streets for new trends,
  with lots of money to spend,
   and thus fun will never end.
That day will be just mine,
 the day when everything i do ,will be fine.
  there will be no test to worry,
   when there will be no need to hurry.
I wish that day would come soon,
 god please give me this boon,
  when there will be no limit for time ,
   and  finally my life will be
              just mine.......--pavan

1 comment: