Monday, December 22, 2014

Miss you dad

Miss you dad


I miss you dad,
miss you very much ,
the laugh we had together,
and your praising touch ,
The moments of joy,
the days if fun ,
winters of chilling mist,
& summer of shining sun

Those busy market streets,
just look empty without you ,
those sweet chocolates taste sour,
'coz i didn't get it from you .

i miss doing mischievous things ,
that mom would punish me for,
you would come between us ,
and save me from her.

 I miss walking with you,
to walk with your pace,
i always had ti run although,
to win that home bound race.

i miss your encouraging words,
and inspiring teachings that you taught,
things that  i should do ,
and things i should not,

I miss the fear of you,
to do anything wrong,
i miss your anger,
and beating strong.

I miss your tight hug,
that would take away all my tears,
i miss that sense of security,
that would keep me away from my fears,

Each and everyday ,
when the sun is settling down ,
I wait for you at the doorstep ,
may be you will return from town.

how do i explain to my heart,
that you've gone forever,
far very far away from me,
and you will return never.






2 comments:

  1. The pain of losing a parent is like losing a part of your life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are suffering from high intensity muscle pain then please go for generic Prosoma medicine, it is the short course of medication taken to get relief from muscle pain or injury. Go and order Soma now from The Online Tapentadol.

    ReplyDelete